The new V-Chek Antigen rapid selftest for Corona Covid-19 has been validated for the Omicron variant of the corona virus. The test gives a result for the Corona virus within 15 minutes. The test is packed in a softpack of 1 test. The test is supplied free of VAT/MwSt/BTW tax to companies in the EU. The test has a very high sensitivity and is increasingly used worldwide as a rapid test to detect the Corona virus. V-Chek is CE2854 certified for self testing at home and can be used without a medical professional. The test can be taken immediately at the first complaints of fever, sore throat or cold in the nose. The test result is quick and just as easy to read as a pregnancy test. A little nasal mucus is removed with a cotton swab (nasal swab). Then the cotton swab with the mucus sample is held for a few seconds in the supplied buffer liquid. You put 3 drops of the buffer liquid in the test cassette. You can read the test result within 15 minutes. The result is positive with 2 lines and the Corona virus has been found in the nose / throat mucus. The test has a high specificity of 99% and only responds to the Corona virus. With 1 line, the test result is negative or the concentration is too low for the threshold value of the test.
How is the test packed
• Single softpacks of 1 piece
• CE2854 certificate selftest for home use
• OTC selling possible with EAN13 code
• Every pack contains 1 self test in foil
• 1 nasal swab (max 2.5 cms)
• 1 buffer in prefilled testtube
• Instructions for use (NL/FR/DE/EN/ES/IT)
• Quickguide (EN/NL)
What validations does this antigen self test have:
• CE declaration of conformity for use in the European Union (CE2854)
• Can be sold as Self Test in the EU
• Approved for use in the Netherlands as self test with CE2854
• Approved for use in Belgium as self test with CE2854
• Approval by the Robert Koch Institute (RKI, the German Institute for disease control) allowing this rapid test to be used in German test facilities.
• German validation done by the Paul Ehrlich Institut
• Validated in The Netherlands as self test working for the omicron variant (dec. 2021)
• Approved for home-use in the entire EU
• Barcode for OTC sales
• Rapid test meets the requirements set by the World Health Organization (WHO) for rapid tests for Covid-19 (specificity at least 97% and a sensitivity of at least 80%)
The V-Chek Antigen test for the Corona virus has a high specificity of 98%. Due to the high specificity, the test only responds to the Corona virus and the chance of a false positive test result is negligible. The advantage of the antigen test is that as soon as it shows positive, the patient has the Corona virus with great certainty and infectious to other people. Waiting 15 minutes is a great advantage for the patient because he or she gets the test result almost immediately.
Does it work with the Omicron Variant?
Yes, the antigen test works with the various variants of the virus going around including the new Omicron variant. It has been confirmed to work with the British and South African variants, amongst others.
The antigen tests is available for inmediate delivery in Europe. The test is shipped from Holland and can be delivered in most European cities in about 24 hrs via DHL or DPD courier service. All parts to perform the test are included. The complete kit consists of an Antigen rapid test cassette, buffer fluid and a nasal swab. We are now shipping the new Corona / Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test. You can now send us a direct order via the shoppingcart.
To our customers in the UK:
DHL Express are delivering in 1-2 days in the UK. In the UK an extra charge of vat could be expected. Shipments to customers in the Netherands, Germany, Belgium and other Western European countries (EU mainland) will be delivered in 1-2 days.
Downloads and information
Download Instruction Guide Corona Antigen Rapid Test (EN)
When to test with the antigen rapid test (EN)
Kurzanleitung Schnelltest Corona (DE)
Rapid test Corona Covid-19 website (NL)
Rapid test for Corona Covid19 website (EN)